What's some hobbies of yours?

death the kid Apr 20, 2016

1. death the kid

death the kid New Member NS Member

Mine include guitar, welding, Web design and drag racing.

What are yours?

2. DeLeTeD

DeLeTeD Administrator Site Admin

Don't really have time for hobbies, constantly on the websites and running the Network but i do like to read, i'm a huge fan of James Patterson, i also like to strip computers for fun and have a lot of people pass through my house for repairs and configurations, i also do Web design, Forum Administration, Forum Design, Nulling, Cracking, Hacking and spending time with the Wife and Kids

3. Dataloss

Dataloss New Member NS Member

4. BullstrikeMC

BullstrikeMC New Member NS Member

5. TonyOneZero

TonyOneZero New Member NS Member

Development and Sport

6. Esri

Esri New Member NS Member

I do woodworking, leatherworking, blacksmithing as hobbies.

I also make swords and other weapons in the "old ways". Staying true to ancient techniques.

7. Esri

Esri New Member NS Member

There's some good money in it, if you can get a workshop going (my dream goal).

8. samlolol

samlolol New Member NS Member

Computer Games and Software :)

9. jordi

jordi New Member NS Member

You don't have permission to view link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

Don't really have time for hobbies, constantly on the websites and running the Network but i do like to read, i'm a huge fan of James Patterson, i also like to strip computers for fun and have a lot of people pass through my house for repairs and configurations, i also do Web design, Forum Administration, Forum Design, Nulling, Cracking, Hacking and spending time with the Wife and Kids
    What would be your main source of income for you, your wife and kids?
    Considering the fact that your online so often.

I wish I could focus on just one thing to take care of my fiancee haha.

• DeLeTeD

DeLeTeD Administrator Site Admin

I do not have a source of income

You don't have permission to view link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

i am disabled and have mobility issues, however due to this i have in the past tried work from home jobs but due to the conditions i suffer with i struggle on many days to even get out of bed and into my wheelchair, on the few occasions i do manage to get out of bed i will go to the shop or do something else, but the remaining time is spent either in bed on my tablet, laptop or wireless set up for my PC or just reading books to improve my mind state and not to focus on the problems that affect and debilitate me. I have to drink oral morphine every 3-4 hours and have to take over 40 tablets a day at 2-4 hour intervals depending on the dose.

• jordi

jordi New Member NS Member

I do not have a source of income

i am disabled and have mobility issues, however due to this i have in the past tried work from home jobs but due to the conditions i suffer with i struggle on many days to even get out of bed and into my wheelchair, on the few occasions i do manage to get out of bed i will go to the shop or do something else, but the remaining time is spent either in bed on my tablet, laptop or wireless set up for my PC or just reading books to improve my mind state and not to focus on the problems that affect and debilitate me. I have to drink oral morphine every 3-4 hours and have to take over 40 tablets a day at 2-4 hour intervals depending on the dose.
    I'm sorry to hear that Dynamite. That must be horrible.
    The best of luck to you and your family.

• MrMonkeyPants344

MrMonkeyPants344 New Member NS Member

• foxez

foxez New Member NS Member

• cigaming

cigaming New Member NS Member

My Hobbies include: Server hosting, Game server hosting, Network administration

• Blasteh

Blasteh New Member NS Member

Web development, java, and nulling xenforo ;)