Why xenforo?

jordi Jun 18, 2016

1. jordi

jordi New Member NS Member

Hey, why did youu guys choose to use this xenforo?
    Ive been in the scene for a while and haven't noticed it before when choosing forum cms.

What good is it compared to the more popular options that are easely nullable?

2. DeLeTeD

DeLeTeD Administrator Site Admin

My personal preference has switched from vBulletin to XF over the last 12 months, 1 of the main developers of vB now develops for XF and he and his team are constantly on the look out for security bugs and also ways to improve the system, since installing the software last year on my largest community i have watched the DB Calls reduce from 25,000 per hour to 10,000 per hour but yet now we are receiving more members than previously, a lot of the content is now stored in LDC's so the cache system will just load and recover rather than having to constantly call the DB content.

There are numerous addons being developed for the software, as with any other site there are various addons however XF is the newest that i'm aware of and with this being said a lot of coders are moving to this software, DragonByte who have always focussed on vB are now releasing addons and themes for this, a lot of smaller companies and individuals are releasing addons and until they feel it is at a level of stability they will not offer the product for sale. If there are still bugs afterwards then they will release constant updates to rectify this issue.

I think the main positives for me is the constant development and improvement,the low cost of the licensing and renewals as well as the addons and themes, yes some of them are easier than others to null but with it being, fresh, new and interesting i believe it keeps the challenge alive for those of us who are into the nulling/cracking side of things.

--
    The opinions in this arcticle are those of Dynamite and may not reflect the opinions of others who visit the site or who contribute to the site, hopefully others will also give their views and opinions

jordi likes this.
  3. jordi

jordi New Member NS Member

So this means it's more stable overal and using less resources on the server.
    Would big community's benefit from changing to xenforo, or does it need more developement in your opinion?

4. Petoux

Petoux New Member NS Member

Because it's the best, and the more stable

5. MrMonkeyPants344

MrMonkeyPants344 New Member NS Member

6. Blasteh

Blasteh New Member NS Member

Xenforo is superior to any other forum software IMO.

7. DominicPlays

DominicPlays New Member NS Member

XenForo is a great forums, and it has a lot of addnos :D!

potty likes this.
  8. potty

potty New Member NS Member

You don't have permission to view link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

Hey, why did youu guys choose to use this xenforo?
    Ive been in the scene for a while and haven't noticed it before when choosing forum cms.

What good is it compared to the more popular options that are easely nullable?
    bc its lit fam

• potty

potty New Member NS Member

You don't have permission to view link. Please Register or Login to view this link.

XenForo is a great forums, and it has a lot of addnos :D!
    I agree :)